Expert care, support, and home care services help for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or any other form of dementia in the Pasadena area.
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or any other form of dementia can be overwhelming. Meeting his or her basic needs can be stressful and exhausting, especially if you have children, a demanding job, or live far away.
At New Wave Home Care, we bring a new wave of energy and compassion to your loved one’s in-home care services, giving you the chance to take a break and a breath, allowing you to become the family member again. Choose New Wave Home Care for our:
- Expertise – Our caregivers skillfully meet the special needs of people with dementia.
- Support – We know how to support someone who is confused, frustrated, combative, or anxious.
- Energy – We provide mind-stimulating activities and social interaction.
- In-home Care Assistance – We offer assistance with personal hygiene and grooming.
- Senior Care – We can prepare nutritious meals, provide safety supervision, and more.
Our mission is to give your loved one the highest possible quality of life and to give you peace of mind. Don’t let the challenges of dementia overwhelm you or your loved one—trust our in-home caregivers to help alleviate the overwhelming stress, frustration, and fear that accompany Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. If you’re in the Pasadena area, reach out to us to get started with our Alzheimer’s and dementia care services today!