New Wave Home Care
Since 2010, we have developed a reputation throughout Southern California for our high quality, affordable home care services. Our clients range from a young person recovering from surgery, to a senior citizen receiving hospice care. Proud members of the communities we serve, we care for everyone. Our comprehensive range of services helps our clients thrive.
If you’re confident in your skills as a home health provider, if you want to work for a team that cares about your well-being as well as our own, then we want to hear from you! We look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Health insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Flexible schedules
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating
- Help clients take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Plan and prepare meals
- Assist with physical therapy exercises
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Report any unusual incidents and act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary
- Fluency with Armenian is a plus.
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with physical capability to perform job-related duties
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 2 years)
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- Take pride in providing high quality care
- Hoyer Lift Experience (specific to client)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.