New Wave Home Care
We are looking for caregivers in the Pasadena area with experience working with seniors in their homes. If you are looking for a company that values teamwork, provides longevity and a supportive work environment, we are looking for you!
Since 2010, we have developed a reputation throughout Southern California for our high quality, affordable home care services. Our clients range from a young person recovering from surgery, to a senior citizen receiving hospice care. Proud members of the communities we serve, we care for everyone. Our comprehensive range of services helps our clients thrive.
- Health insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Flexible schedules
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients diagnosed with COVID-19 by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating
- Remind clients to take prescribed medication if necessary.
- Help with mobility around the house.
- Assist with personal care and hygiene
- Plan and prepare meals
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Report any unusual incidents and act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary
- Willing to work in a one-on-one setting, following prescribed COVID-19 protocols
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 2 years)
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- Be registered with the State as a Home Care Aide; have a current TB test or chest x-ray.
- Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.