Santhosh “Sam” Gopinathan, the author of “Connecting Is Caring, Going Beyond the Call of Senior Care in the Silver Tsunami Era” joins Enterprise Radio. He is also the founder and CEO of New Wave Home Care, a provider of in-home care services for the aging.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sam Gopinathan discuss the following:
- What motivated you to write the book?
- How should people prepare for Long-Term Care?
- What are the benefits of a Long-Term Care agency like New Wave Home Care?
- What about hiring private caregivers?
- In the book you mention a Trusted Ring of Advisors. Why is that important?
- What’s one tip or thought you would like to leave with the audience?
The preceding information originally appeared here. You can listen to the interview by clicking on the above audio player or by visiting their site.