Website New Wave Home Care
Since 2010, we have developed a reputation throughout Southern California for our high-quality, affordable home care services. Our clients range from a young person recovering from surgery to a senior citizen receiving hospice care. Proud members of the communities we serve, we care for everyone. Our comprehensive range of services helps our clients thrive.
The candidate will be responsible for the care plan implementation of home care services for clients, including the coordination of all contracted home services, onsite training of the caregiving staff, etc.
- Health insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- The plan of Care will be done by the RN for each client.
- Provide re-assessment as required based on the client’s health situation, using the nursing process, and the home care needs of a frail elderly population, and identifies and develop specific improvements in plans of care.
- Perform any follow-up as instructed by the Provider.
- Collaborate with the staffing department to evaluate and re-evaluate caregiver suitability for the assignment.
- Discuss and educate the approved caregiver with family and caregiver.
- Actively participates in Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) contributing to the participant plan of care. Communicates any changes in the client.
- Attends staff, and scheduled IDT and Care Coordination meetings.
- A document by New Wave Home Care departmental guidelines and within the established time frames
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Graduation from an accredited LVN school coupled with a current LVN license issued by the State of California Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians is desirable
- Candidates with comparable experience will be considered for this position.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience practicing as a Licensed Vocational Nurse/Care Coordinator for a non-medical home care company.
- Experience and knowledge regarding the physical, mental, and social needs of the patients are highly desirable.
- At least one year working with a frail or elderly population
- Valid California driver’s license with a good driving record.